Terms, conditions & privacy statement
Shopping & Shipping terms
Searching for lines ® is 100% solely owned by Nature Climbing ApS (Nature Climbing). All orders, transactions, payments and shipments are processed at Nature Climbing ApS – and through the ‘Nature Climbing Webshop’ check out – using the same reliable check out procedure, secure QuickPay payment gateway and direct shipping with UPS.
Prices & payment
All the prices include the proper national and/or regional VAT that may apply. The prices does not include any TAX that may apply as a consequence of import and customs. This is always the buyer’s responsibility.
In our webshop you can use the following payment methods:
- Visa Electron
We process our transactions using secured payment methods via QuickPay.net. We use Nets/Teller as our acquirers for all our card transactions.
The money will first be captured after the products have been shipped from our shop.
Cancelation of purchase
Customers have the right to regret any purchase and return the product within 30 days of purchase. The product must be unused and undamaged.
We are proud to announce that we are shipping our products worldwide!
We rely on our dedicated shipping partner, UPS, for the most reliable, direct and secure shipping.
All packages are shipped with track & trace.
We ship all orders Thursday afternoon. All orders received before 12 pm midday on Wednesday will be shipped the following Thursday. If an item is not stocked you will receive a notice and a shipping estimate briefly.
The estimated delivery time is 1-3 days in Europe and 3-5 days in the rest of the world.
Disclaimer and safety concerns for all our products
Adventure sport, sports, climbing and training for climbing are inherently dangerous activities. The best way to prevent injuries is to consult a qualified and experienced route setter, climber, coach or a similar experienced individual. Do not use any of our products without the proper guidance of such an individual.
Any purchase and use of all Searching for lines ® and Nature Climbing ApS products is the purchaser’s responsibility.
Nature Climbing ApS is not and shall not be held liable for any incorrectness or breach of any information or representations given and especially not to – but not limited to – the extent Nature Climbing ApS can document that a breach is solely or in all material aspects caused by or arising out of (i) mounting the holds in any other way than described by Nature Climbing ApS (ii) alterations or repairs of the holds carried out by persons not authorised by Nature Climbing ApS (iii) the customers failure to mount, use or maintain the products in accordance with any product documentation, or (iv) force majeure.
Nature Climbing ApS as such disclaims all direct and indirect liability for all consequence, damage, injury, or death that arises out of or relates to, directly or indirectly, use of Searching for lines ® products, Nature Climbing Granite Holds and all other Nature Climbing ApS Products whether or not such consequence, damage, injury, or death arises as a result of defects related to Nature Climbing Granite Holds and all other Searching for lines ® and Nature Climbing Products as such products are used at the own risk of the customer.
WARNING! BY USING OUR SEARCHING FOR LINES ® AND NATURE CLIMBING PRODUCTS, YOU ACCEPT ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR DEATH THAT MAY RESULT.
Nature Climbing 2 years warranty
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Nature Climbing ApS.
This 2 years Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Nature Climbing ApS (the “Physical Goods”).
What does this 2 years warranty cover?
This 2 years Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Nature Climbing will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Nature Climbing will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or exchange it with a new one.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Nature Climbing ApS is 2 years from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 180 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this 2 years warranty not cover?
This 2 years Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Damages, injuries, or death that arises out of or relates to, directly or indirectly, use of Nature Climbing Granite Holds and all other Nature Climbing Products and the breach of the Limited Warranty.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us at email@example.com to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
This Privacy Statement explains how Nature Climbing collects, uses, and discloses your information.
Where applicable, you consent to the use of your information as described in this Privacy Statement each time you use our products or services, so we urge you to read this document in full.
Collection And Use Of Personal Information
Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information also includes anonymous information that is linked to information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you.
What Personal Information We Collect
Depending on the products and services you use, we collect different kinds of personal information from or about you.
- Information you provide: We collect the personal information you provide, such as your name, username, or email address, when you use our products and services, contact us, participate in an online survey, participate in community discussions or chat rooms, apply for employment, interact with us at in-person events, or otherwise interact with us.
- Information about payments: If you make a purchase, we collect personal information in connection with the purchase. This information includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information; other account and authentication information; and billing, shipping, and contact details.
- Information from third parties: We may collect information from third parties, including business partners and marketing agencies. This includes your contact information from marketing partners when we engage in joint marketing or co-branding activities, your IP address or location information from service providers to offer certain products and services relevant to your location, and data from your social networks to authenticate your product use with us, or that you grant permission to our products or services to access.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Nature Climbing collects, and processes your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, improving, and developing our products and services: We use personal information to help us provide, improve, and develop our products, services, and advertising.
- Communicating with you: Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal information to send you marketing communications in relation to Nature Climbing products and services; communicate with you about your account, transactions, or employment requests; and inform you about our policies and terms. Also subject to your prior express consent, we may share your personal information with third-party partners who may send you marketing communications in relation to their products and services. If you no longer wish to receive email communications for marketing purposes, please contact us. We may use your information to process and respond to your requests when you contact us.
- Offering and measuring targeted advertisements and services: Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal information to personalize your experience with our products and services, on third-party websites and applications, and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
For any of the uses of your data described above that require your prior express consent, note that you may withdraw your consent by contacting us.
Cookies And Similar Technologies
You can remove or reject cookies using your browser or device settings, but in some cases doing so may affect your ability to use our products and services.
Disclosure Of Personal Information
We make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide our products and services or help us market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by us with these companies in order to provide or improve our products, services, and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your prior express consent.
We share personal information with companies that provide services on our behalf, such as website hosting; email services; marketing; sponsoring of sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions; auditing; payment processing; fulfilling customer orders; data analytics; providing customer support; conducting customer research and satisfaction surveys; and other services that assist in selling our products and services. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever we operate.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information that we collect. You are also entitled to object to or restrict, at any time, the further processing of your personal information. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format. You may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal information.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal information, we may request information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such information, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal information we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information that we maintain.
You may contact us to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe, and in any event in less than 30 days.
Please contact us to close your account.
If you close your account, we have no obligation to retain your information, and we may delete any or all of your information without liability.
Third-Party Websites And Services
Our products and services, including our websites and digital media properties, may contain links to or the ability for you to access third-party websites, products, and services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by those third parties, nor are we responsible for the information or content their products and services contain. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by us. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third parties before proceeding to use their websites, products, or services.
We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose information from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 16—or the equivalent minimum age depending on the jurisdiction, such as 13 in the United States—we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please immediately contact us if you become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information.
Changes To This Privacy Statement
We may periodically change this Privacy Statement to keep pace with new technologies, industry practices, and regulatory requirements, among other reasons. We expect most such changes to be minor. Any non-material changes will take effect immediately upon posting of an updated Privacy Statement.